SOUTHAMPTON VILLAGE SOUTH OF THE HIGHWAY — NEAR OCEAN
10 CAPTAINS NECK LANE — SOUTHAMPTON VILLAGE SOUTH OF THE HIGHWAY
- Located at the entrance to the coveted Southampton Village estate area
- Only 1.3 miles to Main Street shops and restaurants
- Only 1.9 miles to award-winning Coopers Beach
- In the Village Historic District
- Presently 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths
- Development rights for 3,980+ sq. ft. home
- Great value! Exclusive $1,795,000….
Imagine perusing quaint shops and savoring great meals at fine restaurants with sidewalk dining in historic Southampton, the First English Settlement in New York State, settled in 1640.
10 Captains Neck Lane is situated on the southeast corner of Captains Neck Lane and Hill Street at the entrance of the coveted estate area of Southampton, only 1.3 miles to Main Street and 1.9 miles to award-winning Coopers Beach.
The subject property is .48-acre with dimensions of 130 feet on Hill Street and 158 feet on Captains Neck Lane. It is located in a Southampton Village Historic District with R-40 (one-acre) residential zoning. The property is improved with a circa 1960 3 bedroom 1 bath 1270 sq. ft. ranch with a 2-car attached garage.
This is a prime location to build your dream home in Southampton Village. Not counting a finished lower level and third floor (attic), Village zoning code § 116 allows for construction of up to a 3980 sq. ft. 33-foot tall home and maximum lot coverage of 4,393 sq. ft.
Museums and culture, concerts in the park, fine dining and world-renowned ocean beaches beckon. Come make it yours.